Cilantro Lime Rice (Whole30, Paleo, DF, GF)
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! To celebrate, we are sharing something GREEN and delicious! Cilantro Lime cauliflower rice is the perfect addition to any burrito bowl, tacos, and goes especially well with my slow cooker carnitas.
I know you guys will love this recipe and make it all the time! If you don’t like cauliflower rice, just sub 1 cup of brown or white rice. But this low carb option is perfect for every day and is the perfect way to add density to your meals and keep you fuller, longer. Bonus: cauliflower is high in vitamins b6, magnesium, and CRAZY high in vitamin C. Nutrient density✔️
Cilantro Lime Rice
- 1 package frozen cauliflower rice (sub 1 cup white or brown rice)
- 1 package frozen broccoli rice
- 2T olive oil, avocado oil, or coconut oil
- 2/3c tightly packed cilantro, finely chopped
- Zest from 1 lime
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1/2t sea salt
- Defrost rice either in microwave or on the stovetop. Combine with all other ingredients and stir well. Garnish with more cilantro and avocado. Serves well with Mexican food, especially burrito bowls and carnitas.