Watermelon Salad (Gluten Free)
Happy Memorial Day weekend! With school getting out, it feels like Memorial Day is the officially official start of summer. Everyone is either going to the lake, the pool, or the beach and enjoying the much needed sunshine! When summer first starts to emerge here, I can’t get enough of the sun! My body craves that vitamin D that I have missed so dearly all winter long. Summer is here, and what says summer more than watermelon? I have such fond memories of sitting on the front porch as a kiddos and eating tons of watermelon.
If you love watermelon, you will LOVE this watermelon salad. It’s refreshing, light, and perfect for a picnic! This recipes serves a large crowd so take this as your 5 minute potluck meal and I can promise it will be a hit. I like to use grapefruit white balsamic vinegar but any fruity or white balsamic vinegar works well. Enjoy!
- 2 mini seedless watermelons, diced
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2c fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/3c grapefruit white balsamic vinegar
How to cook Watermelon Salad
- Combine watermelon, feta, mint, and balsamic vinegar. Gently stir and serve. Tastes best if eaten the day it's made.