Mint Chocolate Smoothie (Paleo, DF, GF, Nut Free option)
IT’S SMOOTHIE SEASON!!!! 🎉 ARE YOU READY for my thickest, creamiest, dreamiest smoothie EVER?! I am completely obsessed. I literally dream about this smoothie. It has the texture of a Wendy’s Frosty and I’m HERE. FOR. IT. Tim said it tastes like a milkshake and honestly, it’s the best compliment. You need to make this smoothie! You have to!
My sweet grandfather LOVED chocolate milkshakes and chocolate malts. Some people probably don’t even know what a malt is. Every time he ordered one he would say, “now listen to me, young lady. I want this malt to be thin as milk!” Well, Pepaw, this one isn’t thin as milk. It’s thick and so very filling. Perfect for breakfast or lunch. OR pour in into a bowl, throw on toppings and voila! A smoothie bowl fit for the ‘gram.
It sends me into a tailspin when a smoothie takes forever to make. I don’t have time for that, and I know you don’t either. I’d like you to know this smoothie is QUICK and that makes it taste even better, in my opinion. Smoothie season is the best season! ☀️
Mint Chocolate Smoothie (Paleo, GF, DF, Nut free option)
- 1 bag frozen zucchini noodles, broken apart or chopped for easier blending
- 2 medjool dates
- 1/2c raw cacao (or cocoa powder)
- 1/2tpeppermint extract
- 1/3c cashew butter (or sunbutter for nut free)
- 1c milk of choice
- 1 scoop Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Chocolate
How to cook Mint Chocolate Smoothie (Paleo, GF, DF, Nut free option)
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy as a smoothie or smoothie bowl! Top with cacao nibs for extra crunch.