Whole Foods Paleo Smoothie Copycat (Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
When I was traveling to California in January, I absolutely had to visit the Whole Foods in Palm Springs and it did not disappoint! They had so many fabulous products that I couldn’t wait to get my hands on. I was surprised to see that they actually had different smoothies and juices on the menu. I saw the paleo smoothie and I had to try it…. and it was amazing.
I have been making this smoothie ever since that trip and I have finally perfected it. I love how it’s full of greens (2 different types), healthy fats (almond butter), and the fruit makes it sweet and delicious! I think I could drink this smoothie every day and never get tired of it!
You can definitely sub sunbutter (or any nut or seed butter you like!) or use any kind of milk you prefer. It will still taste amazing! You’re going to LOVE IT! xo
Whole Foods Paleo Smoothie Copycat
- 1/2 banana
- 1c frozen chopped spinach
- 1c organic chopped kale
- 2/3c frozen pineapple chunks
- 1c unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I like Califia Farms)
- 1T almond butter
- 1 scoop ancient nutrition collagen (optional)
How to cook Whole Foods Paleo Smoothie Copycat
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend. For a thicker smoothie, use frozen banana. Enjoy!